While searching for a storage unit service provider it is advised to make checklist. Here are certain points that should become a part of your checklist: –
1. Are you comfortable with the company – After all the recommendations and the research work, it is time for you to visit the place yourself and checkout whether you are comfortable to place your belongings with them or not.
2. Safety and security of your belongings is all that matters – Locks play a pivotal role in making a storage facility look more safe and secure to people like us. Some units ask the customer to get his own lock so that he will feel safe as key is held by himself and no one else has access to it. But some offer their electronic lock systems on all their units.
3. Ask for their video surveillance – Video surveillance is also a standard safety measure used by storage units these days to improve their safety standards at their facility. Placement of the cameras and how the recording is done are also important. Using up-to-date technology is a sign for safe environment!
4. Is your selected storage unit service provider offers liability to you? – You need to get the basic details about the storage’s liability policies in case your belongings get damaged.
5. What all can they store in their units? – Make sure that you ask the service provider that what all belongings of yours would he be able to store at his facility. It is pivotal for you to know this in order to reduce your burden of carrying your belongings to a different place while you are on a move!
These are important guidelines that would help you choose a reputable and professional storage unit service provider. A checklist like this could help you choose a storage unit service provider in no time!