New York City offers a large number of private storage options spread everywhere – from Manhattan to Bronx. But as a customer looking for safe storage choices in NY, you must be aware of certain tips that will help you pick the right storage facility for YOU!
Choosing A Storage Facility
- Choose the right storage facility for you.
- Check the storage location.
- Check the proximate of public transportation
- Check if there is parking for your car, while you access your unit.
- Check if the facility is secured.
- Check if there is on-premise guard.
- Check that the hallways are well lit.
- Check that there are carts for your use.
- Check that the unit has walls and closed ceiling.
- Check if the facility offers insurance.
- Check the hours of access.
- Check if the facility offers help before, during and after moving in.
After considering these factors, using a reputable self-storage company should be an easy decision for you.